The creation of an enterprise SharePoint presence will enable consumers to collaborate and work together, regardless of distance, through a centralized, web-based interface. SharePoint provides a central repository for sharing documents, content, calendars, and information. It supports the creation of unique workflows that can automate the movement of information through a defined business process. Features, such as alerts, help keep consumers informed as to when information is modified. In addition, built-in security helps content owners ensure that information remains confidential and is not modified or accessed without the appropriate permissions.
Our history with SharePoint, combined with years of experience and product knowledge that ourConsultants bring to the table, will ensure our clients have an intuitive as well as an efficient system forall the Enterprise Content and collaboration requirements. Thus, ensuring they have the right information at the right time for efficient decision making.
Our combined experience with SharePoint will guarantee us a spot in the SharePoint history archives.Starting with the very first commercial version of SharePoint in 2003, Our SharePoint consultants havebeen experts for each successive version thereafter - MOSS/WSS 2007, SharePoint 2010, SharePoint2013, Office 365 - SharePoint Online and currently SharePoint 2016. Our services include StrategicConsulting, global implementations, farm configurations, Health Checks, Social Collaboration, UX &Branding, SharePoint development & customization, SharePoint Workflow implementations, SharePointBI, Public Facing Sites, Intranet/ Extranet Portals, Enterprise Search, 3rd Party product Integration,SharePoint upgrades, Migration to SharePoint (earlier versions/ legacy application), SharePointMaintenance & Support. With a dedicated and focused SharePoint practice team, we have developedunique methodologies specific to this platform, thus ensuring quick turnaround and rapidimplementations.
- Design, Build, Test and Deploy an Enterprise Multi-Agency SharePoint 2013 Environment.
- Operational Run and Maintenance Services for the State's proposed Enterprise SharePoint 2013 Environment.
- Project Services to Migrate, Enhance and Extend SharePoint 2013 Capabilities.
- Agency Engagement/Adoption Services to assist Agencies in the best use of the Enterprise SharePoint 2013 services.
Our Key Personnel possess the following SharePoint related certifications:
- 70-410 (Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012)
- 70-411 (Administering Windows Server 2012)
- 70-573 (SharePoint Application Development)
- 70-576 (Pro: Designing and Deploying SharePoint Applications)
- 70-630 (Configuring SharePoint Administration)
- 70-659 (Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization)
- 70-667 (Configuring SharePoint)
- 70-668 (SharePoint Administration)
- 70-669 (Windows Server 2008 R2, Desktop Virtualization)