The U.S. General Services Administration (GSA), established by President Harry S. Truman in 1949, has been delivering the best value in real estate, acquisition and technology services, to the federal government and American people for more than 67 years. The agency's core mission is to help federal agencies buy smarter, reduce their real estate footprint, provide efficient, cost saving technology and create a better, faster federal government.
We offer a wide range of business development and marketing services We help companies, get on GSA Schedule and do business with Government.
Whether you look for empaneling to a new GSA schedule contract or manage and administer existing GSA Schedule Contract, we help you with the end-to-end process. We constantly stay connected with GSA Contracting Officers and are updated with the current day acquisition strategy, procurement policies and trends. Our capabilities include:
- Analyze the GSA Schedule requirements and ensure the mandatory registrations like SAM, NAICS are matched.
- Draft/compile the GSA Schedule Proposal along with all the required forms and attachments.
- Assist in drafting the commercial sales practices document.
- Assist in developing pricing and government discounting practices
- Perform administrative review, negotiation and assist through Final Proposal Review (FPR).
- Draft and a report of lessons learnt is prepared for future reference and improvements.
In simple, we customize our offering to suite your organization.