- Plan, install, configure, maintain, and support local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN) and related computing systems using various tools and technologies including TCP/IP, IPV, SNMP, ARP, ACL, NAT, UDP, DN, HTPP, ICMP, Frame Relay, VMWare, VOIP, Wireshark, etc.
- Provide design, deployment, and operations of the network infrastructure with the Next Generation security technologies on Firewalls, Load Balancers, Proxy devices to meet the regulatory standards and requirements.
- Perform network analysis to solve the incidents related to the network connectivity to applications; Deploy and run in the cloud environments by following the company’s network cloud operating model; Troubleshoot networks and servers; Monitor networks to ensure optimum efficiency and network availability to all system users.
- Design and implement backup and disaster recovery schemas and strategies; Maintain routine start-up and backup and restore solutions and capabilities; Provide infrastructure support and remote application management as needed.
- Perform necessary maintenance to support network availability; Supervise other network support and client server specialists and plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations; Create the network diagrams and flow diagrams and train the network support teams on new products and technologies; Track the pending actions pre- and post-project delivery to the operations team.